- Question everything and find your own answers
- Don't go to school for something you already know how to do, go to learn something new
- Don't let your fears overcome your faith and goals. God can help you accomplish anything
- Don't ever make important decisions when PMS-y
- If you act very confident in what you are doing, others will believe you more
- The best way to give a talk is to study, prepare, and write it all out... Then leave it at home.
- Simplify, simplify, simplify. What is MOST important, and what is "fluff"?
- Once there has been genuine illumination, beware the temptation to retreat from a good thing. Don't give up when the pressure mounts.
- Life is Hard, and then you die...
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Good Advice I was once given, that have influenced my life at critical points: