Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I had some fun decorating for Christmas this year. I revamped my tree decor (all on a food theme). I still have a handful of dried citrus ornaments from years past and added cookie cutters, dried gingerbread tree cookies, cinnamon sticks, cranberry garland, and pinecones.


I also made several new crafts, like the ornament ball tree (which is still trying to recover from trying to transport it back from my sisters house (probably a craft I would recommend only doing at home) and fabric flower wreath.

Several lucky friends and family members got one of my new culinary creations from this year, flavored pecans! I did my famous cayenne-crusted ones, as well as cocoa-chili, cinnamon-nutmeg, pumpkin spice, and chocolate-covered flavors.

No comments: