Monday, June 8, 2009

Dream weaver


Yes. that is me asleep....it's one of the only sleeping ones I have, and I find it kind of funny since you can see the mummy outline if you look close. I was on a vacation...hiding from Susan...

I've always had very crazy dreams. Lately, I've been paying attention to them more so I could share a few. If there are any good dream interpreters out there, I'd love to know what they all mean (besides that I have a very odd subconscious).

Dream #1: I dreamt that my sisters and I all went to this Enrichment-type activity where we were making quilt squares. We decided to try and eat them. We made all these mini quilt squares and ATE them...fabric, batting, and all. In the dream, you could actually bite into them. I woke up kind of gagging, like I had batting down my throat. I had to look around to make sure my bedding had all survived...luckily I didn't really eat anything. I started taking my iron pills again just in case this meant I had pica.

Dream #2: I was asked to join the university varsity football team. Someone had made a new ruling that they had to be co-ed and apparently I had been amazing at try-outs. Little ol' me was out there with all the big guys and some really butch girls doing spring training boot camp thing in the wilderness. I was all tough and keeping up with it all until the guys started picking on me and stealing my rationed food and water so I was sooooo thirsty...actually that part turned out to be true.

Dream #3: The hospital's endocrinologist and I were being chased so he decided to get caught so I could get away. It didn't matter to him because it turned out he was a vampire and they couldn't hurt him no matter how much they stabbed at him. Later, I was in a public restroom like the one on My Best Friend's Wedding and the bad guys came in to attack me but I surprised them by jumping out of the stall and "kicking their trash" right there.

Dream #4: My iphone decided to go on the fritz, the same week my cord was still living in Logan and I needed to coordinate lots of events that day and the only way i survived was by serendipity, looking up phone numbers on facebook and email texting, etc. I did eventually get stranded at one point but it all worked out eventually. stressful!....Oh wait...nope, that one actually wasn't a dream. Strike that.

1 comment:

Melissa Hislop said...

Quilt sandwiches, football bullies, a vampire and movie restrooms. I'd say you wish you were with your sisters more often eating junk, watching movies, and reading Twilight. Eh?