Thursday, January 1, 2009

Snow! meets Calvin and Hobbes...




I was in a "welcome to your new ward" meeting at this time a few years ago and they asked us to introduce ourselves and tell something interesting we did over the Christmas break. I told them I made a snow giraffe with my little sister. They thought that was cute and asked me how old my little sister was. I had to reply 20, and then they got these weird looks on their faces as if it is no longer cool to play with snow once an adult. Scrooges! My family does not share those sentiments...obviously. Here's what we made with the wonderful packing snow this year! I wish you could see their faces, they are pretty funny.

3 comments:

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Hey Emily. I think those are pretty cool snowmen.

Anonymous said...

Very cool snowmen and sorry you were sick :(
Love the new iPhone too!

Anonymous said...

those snowmen are straight up awesome! just another reason why I think you're fabulous
~Lauren