Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Published

I had an article published in the AADE (American Association of Diabetes Educators) quarterly newsletter!  They sent out a request for articles on the subject and I thought... hey, I could write on that!  I sent in my draft and they called me saying they got a lot of submissions for that topic but they liked mine the best!  It may not make sense to anyone not a diabetes educator but I thought it might be cool for you to see it in print. Now I have to come up with more content because I have been asked to speak on this subject at the annual Utah Diabetes Educator conference.  Anyway, this is just the beginning of seeing my name in print... just wait until my awesome news later this summer!





4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats Em!! That is SO cool! All those college writing assignments were really worth something I guess. Now I want to know what exciting news you have for the end of the summer! Don't keep me in suspense!

Karen Ella said...

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! High fives! That's fantastic!

Melissa Hislop said...

Congratulations! You can now add writer to your already long list of talents. Go Emily!!

Eric and Brynn said...

That is so cool Emily! Wow, look at you go. Congrats!