Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Graduation for Kimi

My little sister graduated last week. I was so proud. Maybe it's the big sister in me. Maybe it's because she calls me her second mama sometimes. Maybe because I used to call her my clone because she always wanted to do the same things I did when we were younger.  I love that girl. I love her creativity, the artist in her that sees things differently, the overly-caring spirit and love she has toward everyone, and her silly sense of humor. I love how dedicated she is to her wiener dog and that she learns many life and psychology lessons from her. She is one that doesn't realize how beautiful she is. She tries so hard to make everyone happy and is selfless in so many ways. She always bring random humor to keep us laughing. Her imagination is unparalleled, which is probably why she is the favorite aunt for our nieces and nephews. She'd be my favorite aunt too...
    She graduated in psychology with a minor in art form the University of Utah so she can go on to become an art therapist. That's totally her personality. I didn't get to go to the ceremony because it was during work and we were crazy busy, but I threw her a family party that evening. I made lots of fun food, and forgot to take pictures of that, let alone the party. oh well. She thinks we spoil her...how can you not when she is so deliciously fun?
Congratulations Kimi!!!! I love you.

3 comments:

Karen Ella said...

oh my gosh! that is PERFECT for Kimi! High fives!!!! (and holy crap i'm old...)

Sister Ginger Cannon said...

Well said Emily1

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh- Em I just read this and it made me all teary-eyed. THANK YOU so much for the kind words and also for the killer party! I love you more than words can say!!!