Friday, March 23, 2012

Colonoscopy

My poor little blog. I admit to neglecting you while I spent way more time with my soup blog, even though some days I get more visitors here than I do there.  Lol. But, I feel like cooking is more exciting that my life right now. Probably the most interesting thing that has happened to me in the last month has been a colonoscopy. I am all for preventative screening and going under anesthesia for unpleasant experiences but I responded all wrong. You all don't want to hear me complain about my ailments and weird body...so you'll have to be content knowing that I am content with my less-than-exciting routine of: going to work every day, coming home to a wonderful, albeit busy, husband. I still cook a lot, read books and cooking magazines, clean, buy food, watch cooking shows, try to gather visiting teaching reports for 2 weeks out of every month and sing in the shower.

1 comment:

Karen Ella said...

OH Em. Ugh. I have, sad to say, had my fair share of preventative colonoscopies. EVIL. Oh my word. Seriously. The only good part is how clean and empty I feel as I eat the first meal after...well that and knowing the health of my poorly geneticized colon.
The question is this: have you read Dave Barry's article on colonoscopy yet? If not, you are in for a serious treat, my friend. Only someone who has joined the ranks can truly enjoy his genius.
Love you!! And hope the results were good...