Saturday, July 2, 2011

Exciting!

Hooray. I am getting married on August 4th. The plans are now solidified, the date is set and reservations made. I am excited to finally have it set for sure...it had to be moved back several times due to things beyond my control and I struggle with patience so this is very relieving for me. I am so thankful that the approval came the very last day to reserve a room before the temple closed for the whole month of July. Look forward to formal announcements coming soon!

4 comments:

Sister Ginger Cannon said...

We are so thankful everything worked out so well! It is going to be wonderful!

Jerry said...

I'm happy for you guys Emily! I'm glad everything is working out. :)

Jordanne said...

Yay wedding!

Rachel said...

Wahoo!!!!! I'm still freaking out about it. I'm so happy for you guys and super excited for your wedding. Sooonnn......