Saturday, July 24, 2010

Family!

Isn't my family adorable? This is our latest and greatest family photo.
I just got to spend a whole week with my entire family, which I only get to do about every 2 years. We call it BBC, which stands for Biennial Bondage Camp, lovingly named because of a running family joke that capitalizes on a slip of the tongue I had when a young teenager. We were vacationing in Yellowstone, staying in a cabin that had no electricity (thus making it hard to play games-which is our normal pastime when together). We were all sitting around one night talking and one of my siblings got bored and asked why we weren't "doing" anything. I curtly replied "We are! It's called family bondage" (rather than bonding). They all laughed hysterically and have never forgotten.
Stay tuned for more posts about our activities at our latest BBC.

1 comment:

Karen Ella said...

Holy gracious! I can't believe how grown up everyone is...and the number of kiddos in there!! Wow. Such a great picture...