1. People you've just met will have an overwhelming desire to tell you everything they just ate
2. Whenever eating a meal, someone will ask how nutritious it is
3. Apologies by anyone serving bringing or serving any dish they feel is even slightly "unhealthy"
4. Being asked for "the list" of things you shouldn't eat or to "write them a diet"
5. Doing damage control for some misleading ad on TV
6. Gullible people that believe something they once read has more merit than your credentials/education
7. Automatically carb counting what you are eating
8. Wondering how one is supposed to wash/clean her rubber food models that everyone has handled.
9. Having the contents of your grocery cart scrutinized by people you see at the store
10. The urge to disguise oneself when going through the drive thru at fast food joints
11. Making other people feel good when they announce that they caught you eating Ben & Jerry's or girl scout cookies.
12. Suppressing laughter as you listen to conversations in the grocery store