Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ok then


Thanks for the supportive comments, followers. An especial shout out to MOM, who has figured out for the first time how to comment on my blog. Thanks! I love commentaries. All you bloggers out there know how encouraging it is that people are actually reading these... So, you are going to continue to get a variety of posts on here: cooking, travel, poems, stories, events, thoughts...and now introducing "Phone photo of the week"!!! This being in response to the suggestions of my followers to take more phone pictures since that is usually with me. I actually stole this idea from my friend Larrie's blog-thanks girl! (well, she has kind of stopped doing it so I thought I would take over)

Here's how it works: I will take a random picture with my phone each week and then we have a caption contest until the next week when I announce the winner. I know I have some creative family and friends...so really any weird picture could be turned into something very entertaining with the right caption.

Here's the first installment; I'm ready for the captions...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

mmm... donuts...

the paul said...

does my armpit smell bad to you?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Brynn said...

So bored!

Melissa Hislop said...

Okay, group hug everybody!